Maui: land of sunshine, sparkling sea, and fine sandy beaches. You already know that your trip is likely to include some days on the beach, but chances are, you’ll be looking for some other things to do in Maui as well. Good thing there’s plenty to choose from! Read about the best things to do in Maui here!
- ART: Maui has a plethora of art galleries for your viewing (and purchasing) pleasure. Explore oil landscapes, blown-glass sea creatures, and unique jewelry at one of the island’s many galleries.
- SHOPPING: Whether you like treasure hunting in luxury shops or at flea markets, Maui’s got you covered with plenty of shopping destinations.
- CHEFS: If food is your passion, you’ll love hiring a private chef to create the gourmet dinner of your dreams, or even provide you with personalized grocery shopping services during your stay.
- FITNESS: Keep up with your favorite workouts, whether they include weightlifting, spinning, or kickboxing, or try a totally new sport like SUP (stand up paddle) Yoga!
- YOGA: From hot yoga to sunrise beach yoga, yoga is one of the best things to do in Maui as it is a popular destination for both yoga classes and teacher training retreats.
There are so many things to do on Maui, you’ll hardly know where to begin! From old favorites to new challenges, you’ll be able to find just the vacation experiences you’re looking for.