SEARCH 3,000+ VACATION RENTALS!
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast wanting to get in some great workouts, a shopping junkie looking forward to treasure hunting for perfect souvenirs, or a foodie looking to sample some of the finest island fruits, there are tons of fun things to do in Kaua’i just waiting for you. Of course you’ll spend some days at the beach, but the rest of the time you’ll stay busy trying out some of these awesome and unique offerings!
· ART: Kauaʻi is home to a plethora of art galleries and shops, representing all different sorts of media. Find paintings of the island’s beauty alongside traditional Hawaiian arts such as wood carving and lauhala weaving.
· CHEFS: If food is your passion, consider hiring a personal chef for a special meal or gathering. Personal chefs can highlight local and fresh ingredients, and maybe even teach you how to make local specialties yourself!
· FITNESS: Stay in shape during your vacation with a visit to a fitness center, or perhaps try out a new outdoor sport.
· SHOPPING: Kauaʻi boasts locally made souvenir treasures for friends and loved ones; everything from island-made scented candles to priceless Niʻihau shell jewelry is on offer.
· YOGA: For a new thing to do in Kaua’i, try sunrise yoga on the beach, or perhaps a meditation or hot yoga class.
Read about the best things to do in Kauai of all kinds, and you’re sure to find something to please everyone. Start planning your adventure today!